Monday, June 14, 2010

New Adventures

Hi! Sorry for not posting much lately but I was staying away from the computer a little, after another intense year at Ringling. Woohho! Senior year here we come!

a couple of days after school ended I headed back home to Israel to visit my family and friends. This trip wasfull of events but really short. My Friends and I went camping, as a bachlors trip for my friend Uri who just got married a few days ago! (Mazal tov bro!)



Unfortunatlay, I had to miss the big day but from very happy reasons. only 3 weeks after getting back home, I went back on the plane headed to salt lake city. I was very fortunate to get accepted as a visual development intern at Disney interactive/Avalanche. I can't say enough about how honored I am to get to work with some amazing Artists I've been following for a long while now.




The 3 weeks of Break at home were fantastic! I was traveling all over the place met a lot of good friends and recharged on some great food. I was talking to my friend Liron the night before we both headed back to the states. we always say how it's such a weird feeling, having part of you want to stay at home, and half of you can't wate to go travel back across the big lake. kind of like you have this double life all the time. This sketch is just a funny metaphore we came up with :)



Thank you all for stopping by, and to all my friends who are spread across the states and heading to new artistic adventures, best of luck!

Avner



6 comments:

Taylor Clutter said...

Is that Avalanche studios in Salt Lake City? In that case I'm not that far away...

Betsy Bauer said...

Congratulations again! I'm so happy for you!

(Also...must be a different Uri than everyone at Ringling knows and loves...)

Rachel Wolfe said...

So proud of you Avner. So so proud. You will do wonders at Disney.

:)

-Rachel

Stevie said...

yayyy! draw draw draw! and hikeeeee as much as you can

Maya Shavzin said...

GIANT Congratulations on the Disney internship! it's amazing!!!

and about being in that bizarre half-home, half-school state - yes! i know exactly what you mean!
the Hummus IV is very much in place :)

WTG Avner!

- Maya (I go to Sheridan and I know Mikka :))

Godness said...

truegamingpro34
truegamingpro35
ecstasygames001