Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer time

Hello! Well, unbelievably my first year at Ringling has passed. Looking back it went so fast, but it was a great year. The last couple of month were really intense, so it's great to be back home and recharge. I haven't updated for quite a while, but now that I have some extra time I'll try to post new stuff quite often. I have a lot of plans for this summer so stay tuned... as for now, here are a few caricatures of my fellow Ringlingers. I love doing these, so this was a nice way warm up and start my summer. hopefully these are recognizable (for the Ringling students among you)... if not, well, I guess it means more practice ;)
Have a great summer everybody!






6 comments:

Robert Showalter said...

Hahaha, these are so awesome. I feel so honored to have such a gifted artist do a caricature of me. You really captured and pushed the right features and got so much of each person's personality. I especially like how Amalia turned out.

O C A S I O said...

Yeah Amalia is dead on! Great work.

Betsy Bauer said...

I love these. You seem to be improving with each new batch of caricatures. Keep it up!

Wayne Parker said...

Ha, ha, these are great, You nailed Robert and Amalia.

Avner Geller said...

Thanks for the comments guys, it's great to hear your feedback, especially about the likeness.. sometimes I loose objectivity when working on these so it's good to hear that it works... thanks!

Bernard said...

Great blog postt